16.9.10

Nothing exciting

Not really anything to update on, I've only hacked since my last update and as I've sold my saddle and can't afford to replace it as Magic needs hay for the winter I'm not sure how often I'll update until I can eventually get another one. Magic will still be lunged in his pessoa, free schooled and loose jumped to keep him ticking over and maybe schooled bareback every now and then but as I nearly slip off the side in anything other than walk I'm not sure how often that will happen.

I was planning on doing a one day event at the start of October but doubt I'll have a new saddle by then. Luckily I can post my current saddle after Sunday so hopefully I can still have a dressage lesson with everyone else that day.

I managed to give him his first clip of this winter yesterday and it actually went quite well. Still needs sedaline and a huge haynet as a distraction but he's getting better every time. Managed to do his whole body and most of his legs which is a massive improvement on snapping the bailer twine/lead rope as soon as I turn the clippers on.

No comments:

Post a Comment