13.1.11

It feels like forever since I've done any proper schooling (where he suddenly perfected rein back) with Magic but I'll have to fit some in between the rain we keep having as we're hopefully off to do two dressage tests on the 23rd. A walk and trot and prelim 14. I can't remember either of them and I've got just over a week to learn them. Should be fun.

I've lunged Magic once since my last update I think, had one very short session in the school and before that he's only been on a short hack. I'm hoping to bring him back into full work this week weather etc. permitting. I want to concentrate on his fitness as well as how he holds himself while ridden.

He still isn't straight while ridden or lunged. On a loose rein while hacking it's hardly noticeable but as soon as he's asked to work properly he hangs to the left quite badly although he did manage some nice long and low work in trot briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment